Tuesday 6 September 2011

New Systema Sydney Website

I am proud to announce that the new website that myself and the good people at systema Club Nagaika in Montreal, have been bulding is now up and running. Thanks a million to Marie-Lynn Richards (http://marie-lynn.org/) a wonderful lady who is very good at what she does.

Click below to visit the website Systema Sydney.

http://systemasydney.com/

After 6 months of training in Toronto with Vladimir Vasiliev and his Senior Instructors I am incredibly happy to be coming back to my home town of .Sydney to be sharing what I have learned. It was a long time away and I am very pleased at the prospect of coming back to commence teaching Systema in Sydney. I am currently enjoying a wonderful week in Fiji but will touch down back in Sydney on 10 September 2011.

Stay tuned for more information regarding commencement of classes, and when I can find the words a description of my time in Canada training with some of the best teachers, training partners and friends anyone could wish for.

Talk to you soon :)


......Oh what the hell:


Justin Ho
Principal Instructor
Systema Sydney Russian Martial Art

2 comments: